Current Top Sellers
SENA 30K Mesh Intercom Communication System
With the SENA 30K you will be able to connect to more people then ever before, have conversations while operating Bluetooth operations such as listening to GPS directions, and charge your battery faster.
The Mesh Intercom technology has two different modes:
Public mode which allows riders to connect with a limitless amount of 30K users within a 1 mile range with a press of a button.
Private mode which allows riders to invite and communicate with up to 16 riders at a 1.2 mile range and an endless amount of others can listen in. When riding with 5 or more riders the group can stay connected for up to a 5 mile range.
The Mesh Intercom technology provides riders with a more stable connection and if a rider goes out of range and loses connection once back in range it will reconnect automatically. The 30K is designed with an innovative dual antenna and 2 separate processors, one for Bluetooth and one for Mesh Intercom Technology making the 30K able to connect to each processor at the same time making it a multi-operational system. Seamlessly have conversations with other riders while answering phone calls, streaming music, or listening to your GPS without worrying about audio interruptions. The Audio multitasking will overlay these operations for a smooth listening experience. Also enjoy the SENA 30K quick charge feature and the hands free voice command feature.
The SENA 30K has evolved to Mesh Intercom™ technology, but is still Bluetooth 4.1 compatible and able to connect to up to 3 other Sena and non-Sena Bluetooth devices.
- Bluetooth intercom: 13 hours
- Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- Main module: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm ( 4.0 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- Module: 61 g (2.15 oz)
Mesh Network Bluetooth:
- Mesh Intercom ™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 5 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3 hours Mesh Intercom
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Water resistant
- CE, FCC, and IC Certified
Get the SENA 30K to complete your riding experience.