Current Top Sellers
The Red Wing's Classic Moc Toe is modeled after Red Wing's original work boot style. The work boots were designed and built to withstand the daily rigors of the work day on the farm and in the factory.
- Copper Rough & Tough leather
- White Traction Tred rubber outsole
- Norwegian-like welt
- Triple stitched quality and leather laces
- MADE IN THE USA
- Oil-Tanned Leather (water, stain, perspiration resistant, and has a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through)
- Outsole: Traction Tred Cushion Crepe Wedge
- Insole: Leather
- Hardware: Dark Gunmetal eyelets
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Last: 45
- Laces: 80 inch Chestnut leather lace
Sizing and Break In:
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the full grain leather upper, leather footboard and cork midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Includes a footbed that can be removed to fine-tune your fit
Note: To take care of your boot use Red Wing's Foam Leather Cleaner and Mink Oil.