Current Top Sellers
Red Wing Heritage Moc Toe Boots - Copper Leather
The Red Wing Classic Moc Toe is modeled after Red Wing's original work boot style. Although these boots are not directly made for motorcycle riding, a good pair of boots can't get you wrong on the bike. At Deadbeat Customs we believe Red Wings are the best boots available, whether it be riding, or just to wear. The Moc Toe Boots were designed and built to withstand the daily rigors of the work day on the farm and in the factory.
- Copper Rough & Tough leather
- White Traction Tred rubber outsole
- Norwegian-like welt
- Triple stitched quality and leather laces
- MADE IN THE USA
- Oil-Tanned Leather (water, stain, perspiration resistant, and has a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through)
- Outsole: Traction Tred Cushion Crepe Wedge
- Insole: Leather
- Hardware: Dark Gunmetal eyelets
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Last: 45
- Laces: 80 inch Chestnut leather lace
Sizing and Break In:
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the full grain leather upper, leather footboard and cork midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear. The boots take time to break in as they are made from the best materials available, after the initial break in period you'll be glued to your Red Wings.
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Includes a footbed that can be removed to fine-tune your fit
Note: To take care of your boot use Red Wing's Foam Leather Cleaner and Mink Oil.
Grab a new pair of Red Wing Moc Toe Boots today.
Great Moc Toe Boots
Posted by Unknown on 30th Sep 2017
You can't go wrong with a pair of Red Wing Boots. I've had this same style boot for years. Figured after the first pair was already resoled and relaced many times from the factory it was time to just get a new pair. Deadbeat Customs came through with super fast shipping. These boots do take some time to break in, and I noticed they run a little big I'd recommend going about a half size down if you are unsure of the fit.
Posted by Jay Field on 13th Mar 2017
The guys at Deadbeat Customs special ordered a pair in size 13 after I inquired so that wins extra points in my books. Thanks gents.
These boots not only look bad ass but they feel excellent on your feet as well. They are definitely of the highest quality, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
They take a few day to break in and isn't the easiest but when they are broken in they are super comfortable.
I recommend for sure.